This is going to be a first of the many ventures of a retail fixation that I have with fabrics, textiles and all kinds of methods to manufacture customized fabric.

I know it is going to be verrry extensive especially when I want to check out the market and industry in New Zealand but I am definitely in this for the long haul. I cannot wait to try and test what is out there. In the meantime, if you have any thoughts of the subject matter that I will be discussing and studying as this blog progresses – please, your input and feedback is HIGHLY appreciated.

In the next surge of topics that will populate this page, the topics that I would like to be more of an expert on will be fabric printing, screen printing, embroidery designs and custom clothing. I am definitely not an expert which is why I really value all the input anyone could ever give to this site.

Let’s talk soon!

Gianna


Leave a Reply